Applying for 'Need-Base Aid' as a transfer

Free Resources for Transferring Colleges Forums Financial Aid and Scholarships Applying for 'Need-Base Aid' as a transfer

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Chris Goodmacher Chris Goodmacher 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Winnie

So I am wondering if indicating that you intend to apply for need-base financial aid at the school you want to transfer to will hurt your chances of getting in? I know that for Brown, on their transfer website they state that “Financial aid for transfer applicants is limited.” but what exactly does that mean for me as an applicant? If I do receive financial aid, should I expect it to be a lot less than what I am receiving at my current school? Should I start saving up now?

here’s no way that I’d be able to afford any college without financial assistance. Does any one have any experience with this? At Brown or at any other four year school?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Here's the Full Story on Transferring to the College You Want

The Transfer Book

Students have used the books to transfer to Yale, Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, and Wharton/Penn (among many, many others).

Real essays and stats that students have used to transfer to Stanford, Columbia, Penn, and more.

45-day 100% money-back guarantee

Click here to continue...