Best community colleges.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Backwards_ygoloeG Backwards_ygoloeG 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike

What would you say is the best community college? Well this list was done in 2010, but I’m sure the rankings are still quite relevant.

Anyways it’s a list of the top 50, so I’ll list the top 10.

1. Saint Paul College (MN)
    2. Hesston College (KS)
    3. Carolinas College of Health Sciences (NC)
    4. Mayland Community College (NC)
    5. Itasca Community College (MN)
    6. Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
    7. Leech Lake Tribal College (MN)
    8. Alexandria Technical College (MN)
    9. Southwestern Community College (NC)
    10. Chippewa Valley Technical College (WI)

View the rest here to see if your community college is listed: http://www.uscollegeranking.org/community-college/americas-50-best-community-colleges-ranking-in-2010.html

sam88

Hi, Mike
    you have provide helpful information about best community college,thanks for it.

Chris Goodmacher
    Keymaster

That’s interesting, but it’s not clear where they’re getting their data from.

Also, some of the columns don’t really make sense: these are community colleges, so it doesn’t make sense for that site to have a column listing four-year graduation rate for these schools.

We’re working on producing something similar, but with a more transparent methodology.

Safia

Saint Paul College (MN) is a best Community college in USA…..

I’m in my fourth semester at Saint Paul College in Minnesota and I must say I’ve attended only one other community college and SPC blows it away. I think it’s because they really try and motivate their students for completeing college, for example, one day they had a photo booth where you dress up in a cap and gown and take a picture with you holding a sign of your future graduation date (there really focused on student retention). Also they offer fun classes that you won’t see at many other community colleges such as Poetry 1 + 2, Spceial Topic Natural Science: Mars, and Survey of British Literature. I’m sure there are many other CC that match it and I think it was chosen as number one because of student retention.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Here's the Full Story on Transferring to the College You Want

The Transfer Book

Students have used the books to transfer to Yale, Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, and Wharton/Penn (among many, many others).

Real essays and stats that students have used to transfer to Stanford, Columbia, Penn, and more.

45-day 100% money-back guarantee

Click here to continue...