How do transfers to another country go?

Free Resources for Transferring Colleges Forums International Transfers How do transfers to another country go?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Lan Ngo Lan Ngo 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David

I’ve always dreamed of going overseas to maybe Japan to study. I was wondering how these type of transfers go and how much I’d have to pay for a tuition in another country?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Lily

Why don’t you just choose to study aboard?

If you don’t have the language proficiency in Japanese, studying in Japan can be really hard. And I don’t think they accept transfer student (I am not sure). For a lot of Asian countries, they accept students based on the national admission test.

Lan Ngo
    Keymaster

There are some schools in Asian countries where classes are taught in English, though you’re likely expected to study the country’s language also. Years ago, I went to Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU) in Japan on a business trip. The university seemed very open to international students. I spoke with international students from various countries. Check out the university: http://www.apu.ac.jp/home/?lang=english

Of course, I am not 100% sure, but my impression is that it is not difficult to get accepted to some universities in Japan. Japan currently has an aging population with a small proportion of young people, and therefore, declining numbers in terms of matriculating undergrads, so universities are seeking students.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Here's the Full Story on Transferring to the College You Want

The Transfer Book

Students have used the books to transfer to Yale, Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, and Wharton/Penn (among many, many others).

Real essays and stats that students have used to transfer to Stanford, Columbia, Penn, and more.

45-day 100% money-back guarantee

Click here to continue...