MIT Sloan transfer

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Vishal Tyagi Vishal Tyagi 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lilian
    Participant

Hi, I have a quick question about MIT’s transfer application prompt 1: how does MIT align with your goals? I’m planning to transfer to MIT Sloan as a junior, should I focus on talking about MIT in general or Sloan in this 250 word limit essay?

Chris Goodmacher
    Keymaster

To give you a really good answer, I’d have to look at your whole application and see how everything you say across all the questions in the application is balanced.

But, in general, being specific is better. Talking about Sloan in particular is more specific, so I would lean toward that.

Vishal Tyagi
    Participant

Hey Guys, Here we are going to provide you the best portal for spades free online games and these games are of cards. You can play these games online in the best quality directly without any type of downloading or registration process. If you played these games for once surely you will be loving these games. Once go for these games.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Here's the Full Story on Transferring to the College You Want

The Transfer Book

Students have used the books to transfer to Yale, Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, and Wharton/Penn (among many, many others).

Real essays and stats that students have used to transfer to Stanford, Columbia, Penn, and more.

45-day 100% money-back guarantee

Click here to continue...