Transferring from Stevens Institute to Seton Hall

Free Resources for Transferring Colleges Forums Four-Year Transfers Transferring from Stevens Institute to Seton Hall

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Tishawna Tishawna 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tishawna
    Participant

I am currently a freshmen at Stevens Institute of Technology as an Environmental Engineering major, I’ve been attending as an actual freshmen for about 2 weeks; however, I have previously attended a 6-week program over the summer. I came to the realization that I do not want to continue taking on an engineering major; instead I have been looking into the criminal justice major at Seton Hall University, as well as at Rutgers-Newark. I am looking to transfer as quickly as possible, and I’m pretty sure my grades are not going to be very marketable, however, because I am not planning to continue on the engineering route at Seton Hall and the fact that Stevens Institute is a top ranked, very selective school, will Seton Hall is average, I was wondering if my grades would be that much of deal killer. My high school grades were excellent, I had a 4.0 GPA and I am also a member of the National Honor Society, which should boost my marketability since I am planning to enroll in Seton Hall for the spring semester if accepted. Can anyone shade some light on my situation please?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Here's the Full Story on Transferring to the College You Want

The Transfer Book

Students have used the books to transfer to Yale, Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, and Wharton/Penn (among many, many others).

Real essays and stats that students have used to transfer to Stanford, Columbia, Penn, and more.

45-day 100% money-back guarantee

Click here to continue...