What‘s the transfer acceptance rate of US Top 10

Free Resources for Transferring Colleges Forums Community College Transfers What‘s the transfer acceptance rate of US Top 10

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Cali schools Cali schools 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cali schools

Hi i want to know the transfer acceptance rate of US top 10(stanford especially)?

Thanks

Chris Goodmacher
    Keymaster

Right here: Transfer Acceptance Rates at the US News Top 50. Too easy! Give us a hard one!

Cali schools

What I really wanna ask is the tranfer acceptance rate for 2012 fall, the statistics you provided is useful ,but it is 2011’s.In particular, i wanna see the accetance rate of   top 10 for 2012~ Thanks

Chris Goodmacher
    Keymaster

Well, here’s the story with that:

Georgetown and several other schools choose to release Fall 2012 numbers early on their own, either on their own websites, through press releases, or in some cases when they talk to their own campus newspapers.

A lot of schools, though, don’t release their transfer admissions statistics until up to a year later (so for a lot of schools you can’t get their Fall 2012 transfer numbers till the middle of 2013).

We like to present a complete table, so we wait till everyone has their data in to the College Board (which can take up to a year), and then we double-check everything and put it up.

That’s why we have Fall 2011 numbers up right now.

If you want Fall 2012 numbers, you’ll have to Google each school you’re interested in and see if they put their numbers up on their own somewhere.

We’re working on developing relationships with colleges so everyone can get brand new numbers here as soon as they come out, but that takes a while. (Have any ideas on how to do this? Let me know!)

Hope that helps!

Cali schools

That’s very helpful.

Thank you so much~

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Here's the Full Story on Transferring to the College You Want

The Transfer Book

Students have used the books to transfer to Yale, Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, and Wharton/Penn (among many, many others).

Real essays and stats that students have used to transfer to Stanford, Columbia, Penn, and more.

45-day 100% money-back guarantee

Click here to continue...